- Poggio Valente 2006: Ruby red with garnet hints. Great complexity on the nose. Harmonious contrast between the typical notes of Sangiovese, such as morello cherry and violet, and the darker ones typical of Merlot, such as blueberry and wild blackberry. Seductive on the palate, full bodied with good tension and nice acid richness. A memorable Poggio Valente in its tenth edition.
- Poggio Valente 2010: Intense ruby red with garnet reflections. The nose shows ripe cherry, wild flowers, anise and a slight herbaceous note. On the palate it reflects the elegance of the vintage and impresses with its fresh but at the same time sustained drinkability. A great Poggio Valente.
- Poggio Valente 2012: Beautiful ruby red with garnet riflections. The nose shows intence scents of red orange, black cherry and redberry jam. On the palate is soft, round and dynamic with higlights of chocolate and vanilla flavours. A prestistence that goes on for minutes.
- Poggio Valente 2014: Bright ruby red. Complex and fine bouquet with hints of fresh red flowers, followed by blackberry, myrtle and hints of bergamot, with the bouquet in constant evolution. Juicy and resonant mouthfeel, supported by remarkable freshness and fine and smooth tannins. Balsamic finish with notes of iodine, which does never end.
- Poggio Valente 2018: Ruby red. Primary hints of cherry and raspberry on the nose; followed by secondary and tertiary aromas of laurel, juniper, leather and tobacco. On the palate the wine is elegant and well-balanced, with sweet and silky tannins.
- Poggio Valente 2020: Bright ruby red. The bouquet reveals notes of red roses, black cherry, blood orange and blackberry. Juniper berries, dried flowers, Tuscan cigar and undergrowth follow. Full-bodied and intense with silky and dense tannins. Persistent finish with hints of black currant.
Package verticale 6 annate Poggio Valente
Vintages: 2006, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2020
Bottle size: 0,75L
14 in stock